Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Merry Christmas movie house!!

There are a few events that help get me into the Christmas spirit every year. Ironically, one of these is when I hear Adam Sandler's Chanukah Song. Another is watching Christmas movies on TV. One movie in particular is Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life, which I bought on DVD last week. I find it's even better when shared with someone, so I invited my friend Joan (whom I've given the gangsta name the Notorious MBA) over to watch it. Let it not be said that the Renaissance Runner has a heart of stone. Even though I've seen this film many times, there are still a few scenes that get me just a little choked up and misty-eyed. Yes, I do have a sentimental side.

I'm definitely looking forward to going home for the holidays and spending time with the people I love; namely my friends and family. I'm eagerly anticipating my sister-in-law's Christmas baked goods, and will be making use of my Dad's treadmill to remain svelte and sexy. Maybe I'll go download some Christmas songs and play them tonight. Oh, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I bought scrooged on Dvd too....

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Foot said...

Bill Murray is The Man!

Props Man: I can't get the antlers glued to this little guy. We've tried crazy glue, but it don't work.

Frank Cross: Did you try staples?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home