Friday, May 06, 2005

I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my bike.

I'm considering biking to work rather than driving. I measured the distance from work to home last night on my car's trip meter and it's a little under 13k. An easily manageable distance. I timed myself last night and found it took me about 35 minutes to ride 13k, which isn't that much longer than what it takes me to drive to work in rush hour traffic. Considering the price of gas these days, biking to work will keep a few extra ducats in my wallet. Plus, it'll help keep me all svelte and sexy while also freeing up my evenings for other activities. I think I'll test out the route to work this weekend to see how bike friendly it is.

I'm off for lunch and frosty libations with a few choice coworkers. It's definitely a patio day here in our Nation's Capital. Have a great weekend, my loyal readers! All 5 of you!

RR out.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 17 hours to Kitchener, my dear. Off you go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home