Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tax time

I finally filed my taxes on Monday night. According to the calculations of the tax prep software I used, I should expect to receive about $800 back. While historically I have received a return, I didn't expect it to be this much. The question now is what to do with this surprise chunk of change?

Do I buy 200 bottles of Schlitz malt liquor, so I keep representin'? Should I get a gold tooth? Do I take my car into the body shop and tell them to pimp my ride? Perhaps I should get a new computer, as mine is an ancient PIII 500. Maybe I should get that IPod mini I've been eyeballing and put the rest on my Visa? Decisions, decisions. What do you think, my loyal readers? Let's have some suggestions from the peanut gallery.

5 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger -_- said...

I'm going to miss being a student. Since I was in 'poor' status...err..student status, my return was HUGE. Oprah-HUGE. Okay, not that huge but it was one of the best things to happen to me in a while...

I say GET THE IPOD. PODDY! PODDY! PODDY!

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some ideas...How about stocking your fridge with Smirnoff Ice? Mr. Smirnoff has often been kind to you.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Foot said...

Ladies and gentlemen. Allow me to introduce the love of my life, Harpgirl. You're right, I owe Mr. Smirnoff a huge debt of gratitude. I might even name my firstborn Smirnoff. At least as a middle name.

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beelzebub Balthazar Benedict the XVI Smirnoff McFoot. I like it.

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger -_- said...

"Love"?

Already??

Whoa.

Anyway, stick with my suggestion. IPOD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home