Monday, March 14, 2005

Testing

Starting next Monday, I'll be out of town on business alternating between Trenton and Montreal for the next month and a half. While I'm away, my web access may be limited, so I've set up the feature that allows me to e-mail my blog posts to my site. This is a test to make sure this feature is working properly.

Montreal should be interesting to visit, but I'm less
than thrilled about the nightlife prospects of Trenton. My Mom has
graciously offered to look after my dog while I'm away, otherwise it would have been fairly expensive to board him. Thanks Mom.

The one advantage Trailerparkville has going for it, is that it's close to Toronto. This means it'll be easy for me to visit my family and friends in the GTA on weekends. I haven't been down to visit since the Christmas holidays, so it will be nice to spend time with my folks, my brother and sister-in-law, and my best bud John.

I was the Best Man at John's wedding a few years ago. John moved to Canada from Scotland when he was about ten. As part of his heritage, John decided he and his Best Man should wear kilts at the wedding. Not being Scottish myself, this was a unique opportunity to dress in highland regalia. Since this was most likely the only time I'd ever be wearing this, I decided to dress in the traditional manner and go "regimental". There were a few things I needed to keep in mind that night. Things such as don't run, be careful when sitting down, and don't spin around too fast on the dance floor. All in all, the wedding and reception was a fun time.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Foot said...

Stripper tits and goes commando regularly. You just keep getting cooler and cooler, Vixen.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Miss Misse said...

TRENTON is where I grew up. I do feel sorry for you. I used to visit on the mandatory holidays, but now my parents are moving back to New Brunswick, so I'm glad that's over. All of my friends who stayed in Trenton ended up fat and depressed, which is the exact prediction we had made as teens about people who stay there. So you will see either fat depressed parents with kids in tow, single fat depressed people with no sense that the fashion of their time is long over, and young fresh teens who will turn into the above if they don't leave RIGHT after highschool!
Toronto on weekends is a good choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home