Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well folks, it's St. Patrick's Day. This day brings to mind phrases like "The luck of the Irish", "Top o' the mornin' to ye" and "Boy would I like to smash you in the face with my shillelagh."

In honour of this day dedicated to drinking your face off, I've come up with some St. Patty's Day pickup lines:

This may just be the green beer talking, but your ass sure is lookin' cute.

Yes that's my thick Irish brogue, and yes I'm happy to see you.

Hey baby. Ever make it with a leprechaun before?

Everyone should have a little Irish in them. Would you like a little Irish in you?

For those of you going out to celebrate. Have a blast, and stay away from the green beer. That shit is for tourists.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger dalia said...

i'm with solitaire. those were pretty bad... although, i too am of the mindset that every gal needs a little irish in her--at least once. ; )

LOL

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Foot said...

Not to worry ladies. Yes, I know those lines are bad. Therein lies the comedy. And no I wouldn't actually use them. Happy St. Pat's Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home