Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dreamland


So there I was, on a state of the art private jet with a half dozen beautiful women. I don't know where we were flying to, but I knew it was someplace far away and exotic. I also somehow knew that I had orchestrated this journey. The ladies were giving me long, appreciative looks indicating a guided tour of the garden of earthly delights was in my future.

Suddenly, I was rudely awakened to the fact that both of my legs were losing all sensation in them. The reason? My dog Scout was stretched out across both of them. Don't get me wrong, I love my dog, but sometimes he can be a real buzzkill.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if I become a loyal follower is there a t-shirt I need -"Runnette"Hmm and how will that look on my resume?

As I've always known, you are a gifted journalist - as well as Grocery Boy. I have spent a thoroughly enjoyable hour reading all about your adventures. Damn you for making me waste baby-nap-time !! But it was well worth it - thanks.

My own blog is sadly neglected - although I have 3 well adjusted, safe and happy children instead. Good trade.

Hope to be in touch again soon.
Cathy/ aka Rosalie

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Runnette t-shirts, eh? Not a bad idea. I could start with the shirts and then expand to buttons, bumper stickers and even temporary tattoos. Who's with me?! Anyone? Hello?

I was trying to remember what your "Children's Hour" character's name was. Thanks for the reminder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home