Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Holiday!!

Hello, my Renaissance Runnettes. In about a day and a half I'll be getting on a plane to start my European vacation. I've been wanting to see Europe for a long time, and now's my chance. I bought a new digital camera with a big memory card so I'll be able to take lots of pics. I'm really looking to the historical aspect of the trip. As a friend of mine pointed out to me yesterday, Canada is a very young country at only 139 years old. She told me she saw a cathedral in Europe that took longer than that just to build! This will basically be a whirlwind tour of about 10 countries in 19 days, so I'll get a little sampling of everything. I'll hopefully have some interesting tales to spin when I get back. Peace out!

Quote of the day

‘Mmmmm... I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone... come and see how good I look!’
- Ron Burgundy, from Anchorman (2004)

4 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a blast!

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't say I'm a big fan of being referred to as a "Renaissance Runette". Is that all your readers or just your female fans? Can I be a "Ren-Run Rep" instead? No, wait, that sucks.

Enjoy your trip, bro. Check out the shirt Kat got me for my berfday. I bet it will look even more fabulous once your nephew pees/spits up on it. PING!

Scott

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're partying somewhere in Europe, April is somwhere in Ireland and likely drunk.....I'm about to fold laundry!! haha!

Hope you're having a fabulous time, it's well deserved!! I've got a bottle of Grey Goose with your name on it when you return from Afghanistan! Stay safe!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Foot said...

Mmmmmmm, Grey Goose. You sure know how to sweet talk a guy, Kelly. I should be writing about my adventures in the next 24 hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home